All times/deadlines for this course are in the Eastern timezone.
The current time (as of page load) is Tue Nov 21st 1:58pm.
The weekly links below require you to authorize you are a student in this class. Upon clicking, you will be prompted to authorize via your Github account.
- What this course covers
- Course logistics
- Command line setup
- Local server setup
- Production server setup
- Project 1 finalized in this week's progress log
- PHP Part 1
- PHP Part 2
- Project 2 finalized in this week's progress log
- Laravel: Frameworks Intro, Composer set up, New app setup
- Laravel: Routing, Laravel structure/life cycle, Controllers
- Laravel: Environments, Packages, Views & Blade
- Laravel: Forms & Validation
- Project 3 Workshop: Wed 8pm-10pm Eastern
- Project 3 finalized in this week's progress log
- Note: No office hours this week
- Laravel: DB Primer, Configuration, Migrations
- Laravel: Models/Eloquent, Seeders, Production DB setup
- Laravel: Foobooks progress, Collections
- Note: the Week 12 progress log is not due until the Wed after break (Nov 29 @ 11:59pm Eastern)
Thanksgiving Break Nov 22-26
Week 13 - Nov 29
- Laravel: Relationships, More Foobooks progress, Auth/Users (optional)
Week 14 - Dec 6
- Project 4 Workshop
- Project 4 finalized in this week's progress log
- Your final progress log (Week 14) is due before Wed Dec 13 @ 11:59pm Eastern. Late submissions are not accepted for this final progress log.