Spring 2019 Schedule
All times/deadlines for this course are in the Eastern timezone.
The current time (as of page load) is Tue Nov 19 @ 9:42pm.
The weekly links below require you to authorize you are a student in this class. Upon clicking, you will be prompted to authorize via your Github account.
Released in Canvas every Wed before 11:59pm and due the following Wed before 11:59pm.
More info on weekly assignments here...
- What this course covers
- Course logistics
- Command line setup
- Local server setup
- Workflow setup with Git version control
- Production server setup
- Project 1 finalized; due in Canvas by Wed Feb 13 @ 11:59pm Eastern
- PHP Part 1 - Basics, form processing
- PHP Part 2 - OOP, Validation
- Project 2 finalized; due in Canvas by Wed Feb 27 @ 11:59pm Eastern
- Laravel: Frameworks intro, Composer intro/setup, new app setup
- Laravel: Routing, Laravel structure/life-cycle, controllers
- Laravel: Environments, packages, views & Blade
Spring Break - Wed Mar 20
- Laravel: Forms and validation
- Project 3 help
- Project 3 finalized; due in Canvas by Wed Apr 10 @ 11:59pm Eastern
- Laravel: Database primer, local database setup, migrations
- Laravel: DB interaction with models/Eloquent, seeders, production database setup
- Project 3 peer reviews completed; due in Canvas by Wed Apr 24 @ 11:59pm Eastern
- Laravel: Foobooks progress, collections
- Laravel: Relationships, more Foobooks progress, Auth/Users
- Project 4 help
- Project 4 finalized; due in Canvas by Wed May 15 @ 11:59pm Eastern
Project 4 and Week 14 assignment must be submitted by Wed May 15 @ 11:59pm Eastern.
Because it's the end of the semester, late work is not accepted for these final deliverables.